In The News
Head and Neck Surgery Opportunity Available at Senta Clinic - San Diego
Senta's Growing! Senta Clinic is searching for and ENT Head and Neck Surgeon to join an established, fast growing head and neck cancer practice with multidisciplinary care.
- Join an exciting, innovatitive Head and Neck program
- Microvascular reconstruction subspecialty training required
- Established TORS program
- Call schedule is 1:4
- Head and neck cancer nurse navigation with experienced head and neck cancer focused nurse practitioners and physician assistants in the clinic operating room, and hospital setting
- Join a team of well-trained ENT physicians, audiologist, APPS and support staff within the department
- Establish Fellowship Program
- Very attractive compensation package
- Excellent physician benefit package: 401K, healthcare, paid malpractice
- San Diego is know for its world class beaches and scenic hiking trails
- 8th largest city in the United States
- San Diego ahs the most temperate weather of any city in the US
- All the amenities of a large city, while still having as small city feel
- Excellent public and private schooling options, along with several outstanding universities Health Care and Social Assistance is the number 1 industry in San Diego, employing over 173K healthcare professionals.
Senta Clinic: Since its inception in 2004, SENTA Clinic has grown into a world-renowned destination for head, neck, brain and spine conditions. Our unique model brings together physicians and APPs form different specialties to offer patients expanded expertise and unparalleled care.
Please Email Applications To:
Perry Mansfield, MD, FRCSC
Director of Skull Base Surgery & Head and Neck Oncology