In The News
Senta Clinic Surgeons Featured at Upcoming NASBS Annual Meeting
February 12, 2018
Several SENTA Clinic Physicians – including Dr. Mansfield, Dr. Ghosh and Dr. Toranto, will be presenting at the North American Skull Base Society’s 28th Annual Meeting in Coronado, February 16-18, 2018.
- Drs. Ghosh and Mansfield: Expert Moderators of session: Chordomas and Chondrosarcomas
- Dr. Mansfield Poster Presentation: Identifying & Evaluating the Impact and Implications of Collaborative Multidisciplinary Care in Skull Base Treatment: Retrospective Analysis and Literary Review
- Dr. Mansfield Presentation: The evolving role of immunotherapy in late stage Sinonasal mucosal melanomas.
- Dr. Mansfield Presentation: Open Craniofacial Surgery and Reconstruction
- Dr. Mansfield Presentation: The Financial impact of Skull Base Surgery
- Dr. Mansfield Presentation: Invasive Aspergillus and Mucormycosis of the skull base.
- Dr. Toranto Presentation: Mandibular reconstruction with 3-D Printing